1. Join U2 for one of the remaining concerts in the 360 Tour! (I have tickets for the Denver show)
2. Enjoy these U2 favorites: With or Without You, City of Blinding Lights, I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For, One, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Where the Streets Have No Name, All I Want Is You, Pride (In the Name of Love), Sometimes You Can’t Make It On Your Own, Bad, Who’s Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses.
3. Plan a trip to Ireland and stop by Bono’s house for a cup of tea.
4. Watch a U2 live concert DVD (Start with Live in Chicago, Rattle and Hum, and Live at Slane Castle; 360 at the Rose Bowl comes out June 3rd!)
5. Donate to the ONE campaign, started by Bono to fight against extreme poverty around the world.
6. Enjoy one of these outstanding U2 cover albums: Piano Covers, Pickin’ On U2 – Bluegrass Tribute, Strung Out On U2 – String Quartet Tribute, Pride: The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra plays U2.
7. Listen to The Joshua Tree album (on vinyl if possible). Released in 1987, The Joshua Tree is one of the world’s all-time best selling albums, having sold 25 million copies.
8. Read Walk On: The Spiritual Journey of U2.
9. Enjoy these lesser known, but still awesome U2 songs: Luminous Times (Hold On To Love), Exit (off Rattle & Hum), Ultraviolet (Light My Way), Seconds, Out of Control, Hallelujah Here She Comes.
10. Get on iTunes and discover some new U2 music you may be missing out on. I recently bought Live from Paris and really enjoy it.